13 Nov 2016by Carmel_Agnisse
10ish Daily Hacks That Will Change Your Life
“For every minute spent organising an hour is earned” – Benjamin Franklin
Feel you need more time in the day and that you want to be more productive…
Organise, organise, organise
1. Prep the night before – do what you can the night before in a timely manner, no morning rush!
2. Wake up/go to bed earlier – just 30 mins earlier each way will make a massive difference
3. Have a to-do list that matches your goals – have a reason for everything you do
3b Do your hardest task in the morning
4. Drink more water – because our bodies are made up of at least 60% water
5. Think happy thoughts – we all know that our mindset affects our wellbeing
6. Do something nice for someone else – because its not all about you!
7. Have a morning and evening routine
8. Put down your phone/laptop – give yourself a break & switch off!
9. Meditate – this alone has completely changed my life!
10. Read – Its always good to gain knowledge
* There is the factor of exercising often, but I haven’t quite got there yet so left it out!